Warning : Strictly Humour Intended.
If there was a set of Murphy’s law for fountain pen users I think they would be
1. Just when I think I have got a good discount on a pen, someone shares a better deal. #for me who like to look for deals
2. The only pens I decided to give a pass many years ago are the ones most sought after today.
3. Just when I feel I have all blue inks in the world, there comes a new launch. #when it’s just not enough
4. The more expensive the pen, higher the probability of it falling nib down. #so true and painful
5. The choice of your grail is inversely proportional to size of your wallet.
6. “This one is my last purchase” somehow always turns into second last; and it goes on.
7. The ink will run out the day you will carry only one fountain pen
8. The more you like a pen and more you want it sooner, the longer the pen mail takes to reach you. #poor courier service – why does it happen to me always 😉
9. The pen for sale message on social media (for the pen you badly want) will come only when you are away from your phone for 15 mins.
10. The pen you want the most is the one that somebody just bought the last one.
11. Just when you give up bidding on eBay, the next bid is the winning bid. #i gave up on ebay
12. If you have money, you will not find the pen you are looking for and vice versa. #works every time
13. The speed at which the pen wants to come to you is inversely proportional to the how much you want it to come to you.
14. When a good pen comes, it’s always the wrong time of the month.
15. Just when you feel your particular model collection is complete, the brand will launch two new colours
#shall I blame lamy and twisbi for this?
16. Just when you realise you have majority pens with M nib, you start enjoying BB nibs.
17. Every time I have bargained , I lost the pen to someone else. And every time I didn’t, I overpaid.
18. 90% of the people with beautiful pens have bad handwriting.
#no offence just little humour
19. The more carefully I pack my inks for vacation, the higher the chances of spilling or breakage in transit.
20. The usage of the pen is inversely proportional to its price.
#did I just say too much
Note: This is just for some light humour and fun, no offence to anyone meant
Author: Mr Vishal Singhi, Founder, The India Pen Show. His activities can be reached at,+91 98203 97534 and http://www.theindiapenshow.com .